What if writing a book was easier than it’s ever been –
even if you’re not a writer?
It can be.
What if you had a step-by-step plan to get your book
written and published in the next 90 days?
What if you could write a book that helps you earn more money
and help more people at the same time?
Hi. We’re Author Coaches Candice L Davis and Anita Henderson, and we’ve helped dozens of private clients and hundreds of students write their books.
Our clients become authors so they can share their story, their knowledge, and their expertise with the world.
They also become authors so they can pay off debt, build a business, get paid speaking engagements, and create more financial freedom for themselves and their families.
We work with ambitious, generous, forward-thinking speakers, coaches, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs. They constantly impress us with what they achieve.
But we also meet lots and lots of people who’ve been talking about writing a book for years. Yet, somehow, they’ve never managed to do it.
As soon as someone finds out we help people write books, they tell us their story. These are smart people who have a lot to contribute.
They’ve accomplished other things in life – a good job, raising great kids, taking care of family members who need them, degrees and even advanced degrees – but they haven’t managed to write a book.
We’ve heard all the reasons . . .
The Top 8 Reasons People Don’t Write Their Books
#1 - “I’m not a writer. (I suck at grammar, punctuation, and spelling.)”
#2 - “I don’t have time.”
#3 - “I can’t decide which idea to write about first.”
#4 - “I’m not sure my idea is any good.”
#5 - “There are already a lot of books out there on my subject.”
#6 - “I don’t want to share too much of my personal life.”
#7 - “Self-publishing is too complicated--and it looks expensive.”
#8 - “I started writing my book, but I got stuck in the middle.”
Have you ever heard anyone use those excuses?
You probably have. And you probably shook your head and told yourself that person will never write her book.
But we have a tough question for you. (Stay with us!)
What about you?
You can tell us. We’ve heard it all.
What’s been stopping you from writing your book?
Can you see yourself in any of those top 8 reasons?
If so, we understand.
What looks like an excuse to other people can feel very real when you’re the one struggling to find extra time, figure out how to do the writing, and worrying about the self-publishing process and everything it will involve.
“I wish someone would tell me how to do this – and make it easy!”
The two of us were each working as author coaches when we met. We had our own businesses, serving private clients.
But as we shared our experiences, we realized we could help a lot more people write their books and earn more money if we worked together.
We decided to pull the best practices, resources, and tools from our individual businesses and everything we learned from writing more than a dozen books between us and helping so many people write their own.
Every single one of the successful authors we know ran into the same challenges you see in the top 8 reasons people don’t write their books.
But they found a way to get past them.
They did it by following a proven system. They did it by committing to the process and getting help when they needed it.
Motivational speaker and CEO Lisa Nichols once said:
“Every morning you have two choices:
continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.”
Most people keep their dream of becoming an author on the back burner. It’s something they’ll do after they get a better job, or after they learn just a little more about writing, or after the kids get older.
But “after” never comes.
Most people don’t really feel confident that writing a book can change their lives and open a whole new world of income streams and financial freedom.
But all around them, people are doing just that.
In fact, it may seem like everyone you know is writing a book these days. But the truth is that very few people actually do it.
Very few people take advantage of all of the opportunities writing a book can offer them.
But you don't have to be like everyone else.
In fact, if you really want to change your life, you can't afford to be like everyone else.
If you know your book would help a lot of people . . .
If you're ready to write a book to earn more money . . .
If you know a book can help you grow your business . . .
If you want to position yourself as a sought-after expert . . .
Or if everyone keeps telling you that you need to write a book to share your story or your knowledge . . .
Then it's your time, and you're in the right place. You can write a great book -- and you don't have to do it alone.
The Write Books That Sell Now course will help you:
- Choose the right money-making book idea.
- Organize your writing in a way that makes sense for your readers.
- Write enough content to produce a book you can be proud of.
- Navigate the self-publishing process with confidence.
- Share your most important message with a wider audience.
- Position yourself as the authority in your niche.
- Generate more revenue with your knowledge and expertise.
Writing a book can be frustrating when you don't know how.
We've got all the information you need in this comprehensive course.
Write Books That Sell Now includes:
- Self-paced, easy-to-follow video lessons that walk you step by step through the process to write and publish your book. We’ve kept them short and to the point, so they’re easy to understand.
- Writing templates that give you a head start in creating great content. In fact, you can simply fill in your own stories right into the templates to customize your book.
- Design templates to take the guesswork out of creating your cover and interior. You can use these yourself or share them with your graphic designer.
- An easy chapter writing formula that makes it so much easier to write one chapter after another.
- Worksheets that help you take action at every step in the process.
- A publishing timeline so you’ll know what comes first, next, and last in the process.
- A detailed self-publishing guide to help you work effectively with your copy editor, test readers, and others on your publishing dream team.
- A customizable launch plan to help you successfully launch your book and get it into the hands of hungry readers.
- Our simple course directory to help you stay on track.
- Plus, so much more, including a sales tracking guide and some out-of-the-box recommendations for places to distribute your book, all designed to help save you time, money, confusion, and frustration.
- And you can use this course to write as many books as you want because you have LIFETIME access to it!
Thank you to the WBTSN team Anita R. Henderson and Candice L Davis for the course you created together so that I could see my dream of becoming a published author come to fruition. One of the best investments I ever made was taking the WBTSN course.
~ Bridgette Y. Lewis, author of From Pitfalls to Purpose
PLUS, you get personal help along the way from experienced author coaches who have helped dozens of authors write and publish amazing books.
Our clients have used their books to:
- create passive income
- launch and grow speaking careers
- start private coaching practices
- get promotions at work
- land better jobs
- turn side hustles into businesses
- serve many more people--including those who can't yet pay for your premium services
- and land media spots on everything from local radio shows to the Dr. Oz Show, Sister Circle Live, and Dr. Phil.
What dream will your book help you achieve?
With this course, you'll also get one-on-one support with 6 months of Unlimited Email Access to Your Author Coaches, so you can get help when you're stuck, ask questions privately, and never feel alone in your writing and publishing venture. We're here to help!
It's your time to finally earn more money by sharing your knowledge, experience, and expertise in a book. We'll help you do it.
Single Pay : $397 (save $50)
3-Pay: $149 per month for 3 months